Tuesday 12 July 2011

Darknezz Morte - Life Of Sorrow

I'm alone in the dark
My heart cries when the rain were start
Thy icy dew drop on my thigh
Thunder was decorate those skies
I'm wept and shiver in cold
My tears flow like a blood in ye soul
I cries in a lust and pain
You leave me so very fast
You leave me alone on this world

I feelin' die without you in my side
Like apocalypse of my soul
My heart shattered like glass
When I knew you leave me forever

Every night I begged you to come at me
My desire to you never be decrease
I wanna kisses to your lips
My love to you so very deep

I feel utter grief
I'm accompany with tears
Without you in my life
I'm alone on these world

I want you in my side
for restore my love
My love to you never be dissappear
Only you can cure my suffer
Or I'll always tortured till death
But that are dream that never achieve
I'm mourning beside your tomb
You dead and leave me alone
I'm wept on your side
In a torment night

(I hope I'll be in your side
I'd never let you lone again)

No comments: